Vegan interiors for the
van / truck
Kindly Geek gives ethical vegans like you the insight you need to make informed choices.
We provide details of vegan interior options and trims for the
van / truck
. You'll also find information on price, specifications, features, and useful resources for the vehicle, together with
's approach to corporate social responsibility and the environment.
For more vegan cars, please see our complete guide.
told us about vegan interior options for the
We emailed the car manufacturer to ask them about vegan options for this car, here's their response.
We value your interest in vegan friendly options with the Nissan brand! Models such as the 2018 Altima 2.5 S, 2018 Murano S, 2018 Rogue S, and 2018 Sentra S will offer a cloth seats and options with the interior that would allow you to be animal-free.
What vegan, leather-free options are there for the
We searched the vehicle brochures for vegan information, and we're pleased to say that
vegan trim option(s) for the
This means that certain
interiors don't contain any leather, suede, or other animal products. You can find details of the specific interior(s) below, together with plenty of other important information about the
Details of vegan, non-leather trim options for this vehicle
The following trim and interior level(s) are vegan on the
- Nissan NV Cargo NV1500 S van - Cloth seats, leather-free steering wheel.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV1500 SV van - Cloth seats, leather-free steering wheel.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD S van - Cloth seats, leather-free steering wheel.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD SV van - Cloth seats, leather-free steering wheel.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV2500 HD SL van - Cloth seats, leather-free steering wheel.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV3500 HD S van - Cloth seats, leather-free steering wheel.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV3500 HD SV van - Cloth seats, leather-free steering wheel.
- Nissan NV Cargo NV3500 HD SL van - Cloth seats, leather-free steering wheel.
Here's some important information for the vegan option(s) we show above:
- This information relates to newer cars that are purchased in the US, typically 2018 / 2019 models.
- If you're buying an older car or you're outside the US, please double-check whether the car you're interested in has a non-leather, animal-product-free interior.
- When we say "vegan" we mean that to the best of our knowledge the car interior does not contain leather or suede - there may be other animal-derived products (e.g. in the glue in the car or the tires), but information on that is not readily available.
- In every case, we recommend carrying out your own research to ensure the trim level you are interested in is vegan. Although we try to keep all our details accurate, car information, specifications, and interior options do change over time.
- You can research whether a car interior is vegan by checking the manufacturer's website, reading car brochures, contacting the manufacturer's customer service team, and speaking with your local dealer.
- If you find any errors here, please let us know and we'll update these details. Thanks!
Non-vegan trims for the
Details of non-vegan trim options for this vehicle
Unfortunately, the following interior and trim options are not vegan:
If you want more vegan trim options, please get in contact with
via their website.
We think the following approach would work well:
- Clearly explain why vegan interior options would be a good idea for their vehicles.
- Be friendly and courteous.
- Use information about their sustainability, environmental views, and corporate social responsibility to inform what you say. You can find details of those areas below.
- Let them know that more vegans would consider buying their cars if they came with more interiors that did not contain animal products.
- If you do get in touch with them, please let us know what they said and we'll update this page with any responses. Thanks!
Specifications and quick reference for the
Here's the main reference information you need for the
. The information shown below is for the basic model and may change depending on the options you choose.
General, safety, and warranty information
Manufacturer's price from:
5 yr./ 100000 mi.
Driver-side crash safety:
CSR score (out of 100):
Efficiency and engine information
Fuel tank capacity (gallons):
Highway range (miles):
rear wheel drive
says about the
The NV Cargo High Roof and NV Cargo Standard Roof are the kinds of vehicles you need to do business today: smarter, tougher, and more comfortable, with available advanced technology that keeps you connected.
's approach to sustainability and corporate social responsibility
We know that many vegans care deeply about how a car manufacturer approaches sustainability and environmentalism. It's also vital these manufacturers treat their employees and community well, and manage their business in a responsible and ethical way.
Here's what they say.
on corporate social responsibility
As a global automaker, Nissan takes active steps to identify the direct and indirect environmental effects of its activities, as well as those of its business partners throughout the value chain. The company pursues needed technologies and processes to help minimize the impact of its products on people and communities throughout their lifecycle, while also engaging in communication with society. The company provides customers with innovative products and promotes effective use of energy and resources by increasing sourcing diversity, such as with renewable energy and recycled materials. In this way, Nissan is aiming to achieve its environmental philosophy of “a Symbiosis of People, Vehicles and Nature."
achieved a corporate social responsibility score of
out of 100 from CSR hub.
on the environment and sustainability
Nissan’s ultimate goal is to limit the environmental impact and resource consumption of its corporate activities and its vehicles during their entire lifecycle to a level at which the planet can naturally absorb them. Toward this goal, the company pursues activities in three key areas: reducing CO2 emissions, promoting resource recycling and preserving air, water, soil, and biodiversity.
Key features of this vehicle are shown below.
Other vegan cars you might be interested in
Kindly Geek Notes
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek's own.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide, and are used under "Fair Use" guidelines to provide information, context, and insight.
- No endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Any areas marked "n/a" simply means that information was not available.
- We strive to keep this information accurate. If you're aware of any changes, errors, false statements, or omissions, please get in touch and we'll correct them.
- Always speak to your car dealer about vegan interiors and trims and confirm the interior option you are interested in is vegan, before ordering or buying.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.
- Thanks to Edmunds, the IIHS, CSR Hub, and the car manufacturer for publishing useful information that we have shared in this guide for informational purposes.